Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.

Thursday 4 February 2010

Tiring day...

Today was so tiring, even though I got an afternoon class at 1.30, I still came late LOL..
I do not know what happen with my handphone's alarm, i set it at 12pm, but it did not work at all. hahaha when I realized it , i put on snooze mode, so ...... I luckily woke up at 1.27pm, rushed for bath and prepare everything like my books, camera, and stuffs. well rough day, took taxi, luckily I still got my attendance yey...!!!

Then, I was so 'lucky' to be chosen by the lecturer to do an act as a interviewer and my other friend bcame interviewe.

end of the Class, I had another 'job' to be done.
Well it is photo shooting for the school magz n poster. It was fun, we took a lot of pictures and there are pretty girls became our model. It just WOW.. Surprisingly, the campus provide us drinks, note book, pen.. as a compliment. LOL

now, just relaxing my mind, body, soul at home, in front of my computer and chatting around with friends^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment